More pictures from the the guy's Sheffield visit!!  

Posted by Sach

Hello everyone.. and yes, as promised here i will give more pictures of the guy's visit to Sheffield. I have to wait for Emil to post it up so that i can 'curi' the pictures and post it up in mine. Haha! Anyways, yea about the song that i've posted in this blog tersangat lah buruk coz aku nda pandai menyanyi (honestly) hehe but the song is really nice and mendapat pujian dari org ramai (YES!). But then, ku beranikan diri utk membuat penampilan sulung dlm recording lagu ani hahahaha! Thanks to Farah for writing the lyrics and this is actually her song. I only compose the music. Ani untuk mempromote seni tanah air yang tercinta LOL.

Anyways, i really miss home.. Daddy talked to me and told me he has deposited money to my account as i was really broke pasal byr the house rent. So now i think im gona be fine.. thanks Dad!! inda lagi batah allowance keluar so i think i can survive. And also, me and Emil have been having talks about buying a new camera as both of us are into photography and editing. I dont knw what reviews yang ia baca sudah and which one to choose from. He is having the budget of around 300 pounds. I dont knw camera apa yg dpt coz SLR cameras are friggin expensive!! I still want the Nikon D60 but i think its really expensive.. :( maybe costing around 400 pounds!! Di brunei pun around 1k labih kali. Entah inda ku mampu tu.. i wana have a good camera (and must be cheap!) before i come home so that raya pictures would be good! I am so into photography and editing and satu kekurangan yang ku ada ialah I DONT HAVE MY OWN CAMERA! Hahah! Camera ku yang dulu ku bali di KL i think inda lagi baik lapas ku tinggalkan arah my sisters. InsyaAllah.. Nanti tah pkir2 lagi.. i have to save money before balik to buy everyones punya kiriman.. utk my family; my bimbo SISTER!! (barang yang paling payah dicari ni kirimannya), my newly born nephew (I think im gona buy him man.utd football jersey for babies), sis anne (Still thinking) and her husband(New Man.utd away Jersey), Nurul (Still thinking) and Boy (Still thinking) and two special gifts for my lovely parents! (SECRETTTTT!) =) I dont knw whats my budget for all the things so i think next mths allowance will be fully used!! We'll see...


Ok now, here are the pictures.. enjoy!!




Raimie and Me jadi model at Sheffield Winter Gardens



Emil, me and B.A at St. Georges Church


Trying to find a way..
(Hahah cam banar, tau jua ku kali ah jalannya)


The best dinner we had!



Steamed Rice, Grilled Honey Chicken, Oyster Sauced Veggie,
Lada Maggi & Lada Lingham




Chocolate Milkshake yang di buat oleh aku
(Utk recipe sila hubungi saya)



Hiasan Dining oleh Emil
(Macam mkn di hotel bah disusunnya..haha!)


Special Honey Grilled Chicken masakan ku
(Utk Recipe sila hubungi saya juga)


Pak Choi Veggie in Oyster Sauce
(Masakan gue juga, Utk recipe sila hubungi saya)


Rasberry Vanilla Icecream topped with banana and strawberries
melted with chocolate fudge and whipped cream

(Recipe dessert c-Emil, utk recipe hubungi Emil ye..)

Sesudah kanyang ambil angin di beranda jadi iklan



Lapas atu main Monopoly Visa..
(c-Emil paling awal kalah and B.A champ)


One nice picture that i took with Emil's camera


Goodbye friends.. LtoR: Raimie, B.A and Emil
(Di train station..sedihnyerr..)


Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
(Handal kan ku ambil gambar atu.. yatah ku mesti bali camera ni)


19/08/08 - 11:42PM

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at 11:42:00 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment