Congratulations to my baby sister!!  

Posted by Sach


Congratulations Qilah!!

A special blog post today from me where I want to congratulate my lil BIMBO sister for getting 6 'O's in her June O level exams. She got 1 A, 2 Bs and 3 Cs. So she needs another 2 more from November and I want her to upgrade the 3 Cs into at least Bs. I'm quite suprised honestly when i knew bout the results. Hehe didnt knw my lil bimbo sister is that 'clever'. :P but uve proved me wrong. Anyways, talked to her today and she seems to be quite satisfied and happy by her results. She told me that Daddy wanted her to go to JIS for A levels which is quite fair to be honest, its a good step and a good school, but im trying to motivate her to go to Ashbourne College or David-Game College in London to do her A levels and she's pretty much excited about it. She could major in English and languages if she goes there. Ashbourne College is a very high status college linked with top universities in the UK. I would be working soon and im happy to assist her in going to study in UK. I wana give the best education for my lil sisters and brothers. So im pretty much assuring her to go there so that she will have good opportunities to break in Oxford or Cambridge as the College has good links for their students to further in both Universities. But few choices on Universities which is ranked No.1 and No.2 in language studies would be Durham (No.1) and UCL (No.2). So its up to her.. i don't mind where ever she wants to go. :) So for now, u have to work hard to get through it and Nov exams are few mths away. Gd luck lai! mwah!!

21/08/08 - 09:59PM

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 9:59:00 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment