Such a random day..  

Posted by Sach

Helo there.. haven't been updating for quite a while.. well, been busy with stuffs here and there so i guess its good to update today.. hehe.

Today was so random, angin takde tiup pun pokok boleh bergoyang.. hahaha! I mean, i dont know what got into me today. Usually i'm always lazy to cook like too fancy food as i can't be bothered ending up eating alone by myself jua. But i guess i was too hungry today and my appetite to eat ticked the bomb. Lol. I had a match today at 7pm so that means i was playing while im still fasting. Haha sabar saja.. mun sudah football freak atu nda jua kan lari ke mana. Hujan kah, panas kah, lapar kah, puasa pun still main bola. Kan pengsan pulang jua like in the final 10 mins atu. HAHA!! break my fast after the match only drinking mineral water. So i ran as fast as i can home so that i can eat soon. When i came home, i talked to Emil and he told me that he's coming here to Sheff tomorrow! yeay! Hehe finally ada jua dangan.. So maybe that made my day which results into a big meal. So i showered and start cooking soon afterwards. I had, Honey Grilled Chicken (favourite c raimie hahah), Nasi Briyani (ani tah yg plaing random, Fried egg and my favourite sparkling drink. Gila im so full lapas makan.. macam inda lagi tejalan. Hahahaha! So yea, Emil's gona be here tomorrow and timing nya paling hebat. Pandai ia memilih time kan dtg ke sheffield atu (Only u and i understands about this bro! hahaha). Anyways, can't wait to be home.. miss everyone especially my family.. :))


Sungkai on the 11th day of puasa!


The full meal..


Nasi Briyani


Honey Grilled Chicken


Fried Egg / Talur dadar


and not forgetting.. the adorable Lada Lingham Hahaha!


12/09/08 - 01:12AM

This entry was posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 at 1:12:00 am . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment