Puasa starts today!! (Fasting month)  

Posted by Sach

Havent been updating lately as i was busy doing other stuffs.. oh well, Puasa starts today 1st September while Brunei starts tomorrow. I dont knw wat im gona have for sahur but yeah i'll figure out something krg. I talked with sis anne ystrday i guess.. chat2 lah on msn.. saw amzar through video call.. lol. Baru bgn marah, lapas mandi pun marah.. hahaha gauk bnr anak atu. Kan marah tia nganya.. if i was there ku gigit2 sudah ya.. hahahaha!

Its September now.. 22 more days then i'll be officially here in UK for 1 whole year. God i dnt knw whats been happening in Brunei. Sikit2 saja lah atu pun through my family and friends. Im still not sure when will i be going home. My initial plan is to get back before raya around 28th or 29th but balum confirm lah. I can't confirm it yet as i need to hear from uni dulu about my coursework. Kalau everything kana approve apa and goes well then it would be good news. Kalau inda (hopefully jgnlah), then i dnt knw.. tough luck..i'll sort it out. So families and friends, pray for the best for me. Mudahan tah ku smpat beraya tahun ani. Inda ku mau stay lama2 here lagi.. i miss home so much and plus september is my last allowances. Pengsan ku krg mun tpaksa stay lama lagi sini and i dont really want to. Anyways, i hope to hear from my coursework leader tomorrow. Wish me luck and happy fasting everyone!





Sis Anne & Amzar


Amzar in a moody state

Cuba liat, kan marah saja kan? Lol

Sis Anne
And again.. lol



01/09/08 - 02:41am

This entry was posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 at 2:41:00 am . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment