**STARS**  

Posted by Sach


Hi there everyone.. I'm gonna tell a story about a girl who really loves the stars. Yes the stars literally high up above the sky. :) The stars have become her inspirations to life. Every time she has the chance to look up in the sky, she would. Every time there are stars in the sky, she would go out, lie down at the hill, look up and smile. Stars are God's creation, free to mankind. We tend to ignore the existence of it and sometimes couldn't have the thought of imagining life without the stars. We should appreciate 'semua ciptaan Tuhan yang Maha Esa'. So, I 've come with an idea about composing a song about stars. In this song, love is considered as the star of his life. Dedicated specially to the one who loves the star so much. HeHeHe! Enjoy!! :)

"When I look at the stars"

When I look at the stars..
I see you..
Smiling at me calmly..
Show me what the world brings to..

Come hold my hands now..
Behold the sky..
I will hold you tightly..
I'm never gonna let you go..

*Bridge*
Get close to me..
Let me whisper..
To your ears..
I wanna tell you so badly
How much you mean to me..

*Chorus*
The stars are so bright..
In the sky..
Catching my eyes..
Always will shine so bright..
Like a sun in the night..
It so reminds me of u..
How you'd brighten up my life..
Baby believe me say..
When I look at the stars..


Lyrics & Music: Sach

Copyright by
Sachse7en Music 2008™




23/08/08 - 02:34AM

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 2:34:00 am . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment