Major breakdown... :(  

Posted by Sach

Hi guys.. actually im having a major breakdown now.. something happened to me..this is the biggest problem that ive had since coming to UK. sigh.. I went back to my old house a few hours ago to pack my things and move some back with me. When i tried entering the gate, my fob cant access the gate. I was trying it all over again to open the gate, It just wont open.. so i went to the management to report it. However, at the management i was informed that my fob was disabled by the management due to TWO SMASHED WINDOWS in my flat and i was like What?! how the hell did that happen?! so the guard brought me to my flat and showed the two smashed windows. I was breaking down.. i knw the outcome would not be good at all. They asked me how did it happen and surely i dont know!! he told that the manager was furious about it but hey! what can i do and tell if me myself didnt how did that happen? Ive been away to the new house and havent been living there for a while. so i told them that i was actually trying to pack my things and bring some back to the new house. and i havnt slept there for a few nights.Still they asked me questions..

"Did u have any parties here in your flat?" NO WAY!

"Have u been kicking your football or play football in your flat? (looking at my football under the table)" NO!

"Did u lock your door when you were away?" YES!
" Does anyone have been using your key beside you?" HELL NO!

What else can i say?? I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW!!! i would tell them everything if i really know. Then he told me that i might have to pay for the windows and it could be 1000 POUNDS EACH??!!!!!! HOW THE HELL DO I FIND THAT KIND OF MONEY?!! God this is so frustrating.. ada2 saja kan happen to me lately.. sigh.. i'm BROKE as hell, i MISS my Family, i MISS home.. i have a DISSERTATION to do.. i have to finish pack my things.. i have to pay the remaining rent there and NOW this.. i can't even concentrate doing anything now.. i just.. can't.. sigh..

I have to see the manager tomoro morning at 9am.. im not sure whats gona happen and what i have to do.. if only things are easier than it looks like..

shit happens..but it happens a lot to me..

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 11:21:00 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment