Blabbering Blab ! ! !  

Posted by Sach

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa everyonee~ woke up at 1pm today and went straight chatting with my beloved BIMBO sister thru msn. Well she was excited, like REALLY EXCITED to tell me that she met Farah and her 'HOT' brother.. (that is what she told me). Anyways, cerita2 lah and everything. I went to the old house later to pick some of my stuffs as i am now moving to a new place. Can't be bothered to call a taxi or removals services as they are totally RIP-OFFS!! lmao. So i have to move things bit by bits to save the cost. Had dinner just now which is Ayam masak lemak cili api with rice. Hehe.. Nyum2! no pictures tho as i can't be bothered to take photos of it. Vodafone called me about the bills and ive paid it thru the phone. Hmmmm wat else?? oh yes.. my long 'click' brothers are in KL now. Daym im missing them! They txtd me earlier and boy i knw they're having fun. Hope to get to see them thru video calls. I havent been working on my dissertation lately and i should start.. sigh.. payah eh! u knw lah typical Bruneians, last minute barutah kan membuat. Hahaha!

My bimbo sister told me that she's being compared to me lately by my parents. My parents ckp she's turning to be the same as me. Kuat blanja and suka buy expensive stuffs. :S I knw.. but wat to do.. its just me. Don't blame me for her changes..hehe my elder sister pun kana marahi pasal luan dulur ia buy this and that. hahahaah! it all runs in the genes don't u think so? :P oh well.. i'm gona bounce off for now.. i'll write some more later.. chow~

06/08/08 - 07:48PM

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 at 7:48:00 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment