Foot Footie Fags!  

Posted by Sach

I haven't played football for a while..well precisely 2 months to be exact. I miss the football times with BruSheff players here.. every wed afternoon.. :( Well everyone is home now and i'm left alone to rot..haha! oh well, luckily i still have my coursemates to play with and also Malaysians at springfield. Currently playing in the summer league every Thursday, which means today. (yes, i just came back from footie tadi) hehe. We lost tho and we were against a cowardly fags team. Hahaha! why? well, they were a good team actually, surely better than us BUT no sporting attitude at all. One of my team mate, Jamie was the defender of my team and he is a big guy, i mean not big as in wide but really big as 'giant big'. So he was like so depressed with us conceding too much goals and decided himself to kick every each of the opponents down. Hahah! so it was like gladiators running around on the pitch instead of a football game. In the end, i was the victim as i was unfortunately the smallest guy on the pitch (Bila juwa inda..??) Hahaha! They were making revenges to me instead of kicking Jamie back. Hahaha cowards!! anyway, so yea i had few bruises here and there and my leg hurts a lot. I was constantly brought down every time i touched the ball (Like every 5 f*u*kin mins!) Unlucky me! so i should have a long bath and just relax myself after this.. cool down my legs and hopefully my legs are fine. Tomorrow, Springfield!!! :)

That's for now. Shower time!!!!

07/08/08 - 09:09PM

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008 at 9:09:00 pm . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment